Tuesday, October 27, 2009

H1N1

I say to the Lord, "You are my fortress, my place of safety; You are my God, and I trust You." The Lord will keep me safe from secret traps and deadly diseases. He will spread his wings over me and keep me secure.

His faithfulness is like a shield or a city wall. I do not need to worry about dangers at night or arrows during the day. I do not fear diseases that strike in the dark or sudden disaster at noon. I will not be harmed, though thousands fall all around me. The Lord Most High is my fortress. I run to Him for safety and no terrible disasters will strike me, my home or my family.

God will command His angels to protect me wherever I go. They will carry me in their arms. The Lord says, "If you love Me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe. When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you. You will live a long life and see My saving power." (Psalm 91)

Thank you Lord, for your powerful word that does amazing things when we declare it.

No comments: